For this project I was in charge of the main level of the game.
This was a fairly short project so we had to get started with most parts immediately after the core idea of the game was decided. The talented 3D artists started making assets and i started putting them together in the main level.
This was a work in progress throughout the whole project. I started out with a very simple simple area with just tress blocking out the size of the level. As the project progressed i added materials made by artists to the ground, teleporters, growing mushrooms and elevated objects to the level. As the project and mechanics progressed and we started play testing things had to constantly be changed, moved and resized.